International company which operates largely in the water treatment and waste management sectors search Project Director Water Treatment
Project Director is responsible for managing, coordinating, implementing, executing, checking and completing a specific project, in line with the company’s strategy, commitments and objectives.
Participates in the strategy of a profit center and manages a team of project managers.
- Defines, ensures the implementation of and adapts the project realization strategy.
- Guarantees the application of QHSE rules in his/her area.
- Is autonomous in the definition of the objective and baseline values.
- Is responsible for the costs (margin objective), quality, lead times and technical performance of the project for which he/she is responsible.
- Organizes and steers relationships with external stakeholders (client, consulting engineer, partners and subcontractors) in the context of long-term relationships (beyond the project).
- Defines and implements a contractual strategy (including company representation during claims and litigation).
- Leads, coordinates and federates his/her team around the business strategy.
- Is capable of managing a multicultural team. Is responsible for the various HR wheel processes for employees who report hierarchically to him/her.
- Ensures and encourages good relationships with internal stakeholders (subsidiary managers: engineering, procurement…) in the context of long-term relationships (beyond the project).
- Defines and implements strategies whose aim is to develop opportunities in his/her business and beyond.
- Identifies, analyses and manages the risks in the area for which he/she is responsible.
- Issues reports on his/her area of responsibility.
- Project Director experien in PPP and EPC.
- Energy or water industry.
- Management and team contribution.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize, with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrable project management experience having successfully led teams on construction and/or energy related schemes valued in excess of 200M USD commitment.
- From 15 to 20 years professional experience, preferably international.
- Spanish and English fluent.
Send curriculum vitae to email@example.com