|Puesto ofertado:||Ingeniero de Caminos – Civil Works Engineer|
|Ciudad:||Villaverde – Madrid – España|
|Fecha:||12 de abril de 2013|
|Descripción de la oferta:||
You create tangible value contributing to the Cargill Strategic Sourcing team within the “Plant Materials and Services” category which is responsible for sourcing projects on an EMEA scale in a heavy processing context (about 100 locations).
You therefore engage with business unit stakeholders to understand and represent their requirements. You develop and lead the regional (EMEA) sourcing category (Civil works) strategy development, facilitate implementation and execution of regional category strategies at the local level. You also manage designated supplier relationships.
You report to the EMEA Strategic Sourcing Ongoing Operations and Maintenance Lead representing different sub-categories and work in a virtual team of peers throughout Europe.
• Represent business interests related to your category and the regional sourcing organization
• Participate in strategic planning sessions to thoroughly understand business requirements and sourcing support needs – ensure regional sourcing strategy incorporates business needs/requirements
• Work with regional category & subcategory leads to inform, develop and understand the category strategy to be executed at the Business Unit level
• Support all aspects of category efforts led by the region (across the sourcing lifecycle), e.g., gather Business Unit-specific data, provide requirements, support baselining; external benchmark lead supplier selection & negotiations
• Identify and select best potential suppliers for a given subcategory within either the portfolio of incumbent suppliers or new suppliers for the company that meet the requirements needed
• Work with sourcing analysts to ensure appropriate data is being gathered, reported and analyzed in support of category efforts; ensure category baseline accuracy and management
• Ensure implementation of category strategy at the local level – work with Business Unit teams to understand implementation challenges – elevate issues to regional leads & help develop solutions to increase compliance with selected suppliers.
•Develop and execute category strategies aligned with “local” sourcing responsibility
• Assist Business Units with determining and managing requirements – provide insight into alternative options to better control demand.
•Manage designated supplier relationships.
You will be travelling throughout Europe 20-30% of your working time.
• Civil Engineer (“Ingeniero de Caminos Puertos y Canales”), Mechanical Engineer, ADE or Econonomics
• Valuable experience in sourcing of services and materials required for civil Works across Europe in industrial environment. Some of the categories where experience is required:
• Experience in multinational or large corporation with businesses across Europe.
• Excellent command of Microsoft package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, etc.)
• Capacity to work with large volumes of technical and financial information.
• You are result oriented and have Financial insight
• Fluent English and Spanish. Any other EU language will be a plus.
¿Conoces nuestro grupo de Linked In de “formación y empleo”?